We are building partners of Trash No Land.
Partners are how we get things done and make greater headway toward our goals.
Those goals being;
- Protecting public land for our current and future generations,
- Reach shooters and instill the value of our right to shoot on public land,
- Restore public land shooting as a respectable recreational activity,
- Reduce trash at shooting sites,
- Promote Fire Safe shooting lanes on public land,
- Create a positive image for safe, lawful and responsible gun ownership,
- All recreational groups will benefit from trash free shooting sites on public land.
Our partnerships include; Oregon Department of Forestry, Washington Department of Natural Resources, Oregon Bureau of Land Management, US Forest Service, Law Enforcement agencies, Gun forum organizations, Recreational groups & clubs of all kinds and supporting vendors.
WE NEED YOU on that list! Please sign up as a subscriber to receive our Blog by email. We will also be posting news and upcoming events on the blog. We value your ideas, feedback and input. A perfect way to help make a difference, stay connected with what’s going on in the Northwest and learn of opportunities to get involved.
Adopt a recreational attitude that reflects Trash No Land!