We are building partners of Trash No Land.
Partners are how we get things done and make greater headway toward our goals.
Those goals being;
- Protecting public land for our current and future generations,
- Reach shooters and instill the value of our right to shoot on public land,
- Restore public land shooting as a respectable recreational activity,
- Reduce trash at shooting sites,
- Promote Fire Safe shooting lanes on public land,
- Create a positive image for safe, lawful and responsible gun ownership,
- All recreational groups will benefit from trash free shooting sites on public land.
Our partnerships include; Oregon Department of Forestry, Washington Department of Natural Resources, Oregon Bureau of Land Management, US Forest Service, Law Enforcement agencies, Gun forum organizations, Recreational groups & clubs of all kinds and supporting vendors.
WE NEED YOU on that list! Please sign up as a subscriber to receive our Blog by email. We will also be posting news and upcoming events on the blog. We value your ideas, feedback and input. A perfect way to help make a difference, stay connected with what’s going on in the Northwest and learn of opportunities to get involved.
Adopt a recreational attitude that reflects Trash No Land!
Great idea! Thank you for starting this group. Taking care of our public area's should be as important to each of us as our own backyards. And sharing this with kids is important because they are future!
Thank you Patti! Yes, it's our own backyard playground. We like to have a lot of fun in it. Hike an Bike, 4 wheel and all. Hope to get more shooters out helping keep it nice! (I hear more and more about good folks chipping in and doing it right!)