Next class is Sat, May 26th, Sportsman’s Warehouse Happy Valley! “Target Shooting On Public Land”. It’s all the things you need to know to shoot responsibly on public land.
Four classes are schedule for this Spring/Summer:
- Where to shoot?
- What to shoot?
- How to be legal?
- Are there any rules?
- Can I shoot milk jugs and propane tanks?
- Group shooting & sharing.
- Basic firearms safety rules.
- Fire/public/personal safety.
- What’s at stake and how does that effect the next generation?
- and more…
Website Event: http://trashnoland.org/information_class_5-26-18.html
Your help in spreading the word and sharing this information is greatly appreciated!